Our complete fertilizer application system helps you reap the benefits of deep band fertilizer; it adapts to most applications when liquid or dry fertilizer banding is preferred. Our high capacity, auto steer fertilizer cart “steers” itself to precisely follow in the tracks of any implement, thereby staying off your rows. Designed to band granular fertilizer, it can be used in any application such as fall, spring or side dress using liquid or dry fertilizer.
- Patented steering system allows for tighter turns and less crop damage.
- Controlled traffic patterns.
- Fewer wear points to maintain.
- Built to survive in harsh fertilizer conditions.
- Heavy replaceable bronze bushings in king-pin and arm-pin.
- With the track option, you can better control your field compaction.
- Fewer pivot points reducing annual maintenance.
- Long life with fewer break-downs.
- Assists in pulling the anhydrous tank around the corner while keeping it close to the toolbar.
- Aids anhydrous tank in following in the track of what is pulling it.
- Tow up to 1500-gallon NH3 tank.
Tire options are available in:
- 6 Ton Cart – 420/85 R34” tires (16.9 x 34”)
- 6 Ton Cart – 320/90 R46” tires (12.4 x 46”)
- 6 Ton Cart – 380/85 R34” tires (14.9 x 34”)
- 6, 9 & 12 Ton Carts – 380/90 R46” tires (14.9 x 46”)
- 6, 9 & 12 Ton Carts – 480/80 R42” tires (18.4 x 42”)
- 2-5/16” ball mount for easy hook up
- Knuckle hitch allows for a greater range of motion from 30-50 degrees